July 24, 2012

50 Shades Trilogy

Christian Grey... What a guy.
No seriously.... Why? Why did I have to find out about this book in the most important year of schooling? Why does E.L James have such skill that she can momentarily trick me, ME!, into thinking that my next relationship is going to be like this. Stupid. Silly Jess.

Any way, the book is great, for guys and gals. Guys can take a lesson from Mr. Grey and Girls can just enjoy the thought. Her description of the landscape and the emotions are so intense that in some parts I was crying, and in others I was crying. I can't believe there is going to be a movie! I have been thinking about the actors I would picture... and he's what I've come up with so far.

Christian Grey

Seeing Alexander Skarsgard  as Eric Northman in HBO show True Blood, I have been convinced that he deserves the role. Utterly. 


Anastasia Steele



Amelia Clarke.... Just so awesome.



Kate 

Emma Stone

Elliot Grey


Paul Wesley