May 11, 2012

The Stupid Things People Do



Last night I was caught out, for walking around my boarding house with only underwear on. I actually have no shame so I didn't really care what other people said about it, or what other people told me what I should do. But some people take it that step further, and I thought that it would be cool if I could find a list of things that people do that are so stupid, but at the same time kind of inspiring that they are doing this to feel like they are living. Inspirational.... sort of...

1. Streaking at a sports event...
Really puts me running around in my underwear in my own house in perspective..
Maybe it's a ploy to get some public attention, but maybe, just maybe they want to feel they are alive.

2. Bull Fighting..
I know it's a tradition in some countries, but Holy Lord, playing hide and seek is almost enough thrill for me. Some people go that extra step, and while I was watching Jackass with my little brother a couple of weeks ago he said "I'm going to do that one day"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jovQQOOMes

3. Sky Diving.
It's all about the thrill, and I have a huge respect for people that can actually go through with it. I get scared going on escalators, so jumping out of a plane is amazing.

That's all I can think of right now, my mind is a bit frazzled, but let me know if there is something you think is so inspiring and driven by the need for thrill.

No comments: