May 16, 2012

Silly Friends

I've noticed that on Facebook people are posting photos of their friends looking silly, or just posing in a weird way. I am guilty of doing this on ocassion, however most of mine are photos taken by other people who have taken my phone from me, or of people who have in the past refused to have their picture taken...
I thought it would be really cool if I posted a few on here....

Zoe... There is so much I can say about this talented munchkin. She's funny and got such a unique outlook on life, she tried to avoid photos at a brunch for school this morning, which tended to spur myself and the others on..

This is Will... Or as I call him... Smiley. He's so funny in a weird way, which I really admire in people. He laughs at nearly everything I say, which is kind of refreashing. He's one of my brothers best friends, and constantly reminds me how much I suck at gitaur.




Brontie Clare... or as I like to call her... Bronticals. She's got such a funny personality, and loves to flaunt her striking smile, and beautiful curvesThis little babe is an aspiring actor and Singer... so watch out. She's already graced your tv screens in Australia.. I wonder what she'll do next...





This stunning Beauty is Anthea... She has been my rock throughout the last nearly two years. I honestly don't know where I would be without her. She keeps me honest, and in the strangest ways makes me proud to be  my quirky self. Although she stresses out about what she is going to do, and how she is going to get there by being at this school, i know that she will do brilliant things, and some day open herself up enough and let other people get to know her funny, down to earth self. She doesn't take me very seriously when it comes to photos, thus the face she's pulled.
My Baby Brother... he has many names but he has been the one person in my whole life who has remained consistant. We don't really fight that much, but little things like this -finding random stupid photos of him on my phone- brings a smile to my face. He's the funniest, most talented person I know, and one day he will be confident in that...




This little cutie is Janus. She is a fantastic singer, and all around good friend. Catch phrases are: "Maaaatttee!!" "Sheeet" And so on. She loves to give me this look- Sometimes it means "I love you, you're so funny" and sometimes it means "Shut the balls up and put that phone away"... I'm thinking this was the latter.





This is my lovely mother. She is my best friend... but I think at this moment in time she was telling me off for something. I'm starting to sense a trend.



This hottie is Ethan (Ethi-bear). He's the most chilled person to be with. He makes me smile without even doing anything, he's one of my best friend. When I'm having the worst days he is there for me, and when I am having the best days he laughs about it with me. I met him because my brother is his best friend, but I think since then we've kind of just grown closer. Normally he hates having his picture taken, but we were having dinner and he finally let me take one :)





No comments: