September 04, 2012

Breaking My Own Heart

Have you ever thought that all the pain we go through in terms of other people is self inflicted? I mean if you let yourself care so much about another person they are bound to hurt you eventually, this can be anyone; teachers, parents, boyfriends/girlfriends, siblings, best friends, horrible bitches, normal friends etc. So I was thinking about it last night whilst I was doing my pre-sleep think fest. The only reason we allow ourselves to be hurt by the people we love, is because we make that sacrifice. Its the ones that we choose to keep around despite them hurting us that counts. I'm actually talking about a family member that has decided to disregard my feelings and put their opinions above my feelings... The best way that I have to combat this is putting up photos that make me happy.














No comments: