May 31, 2012

Tattoos That Would Be Awesome

So I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I think that I want to get a discrete tattoo. Not one of those stupid "Look at me, I'm a slut" ones, but one that has some meaning to me. One of my friends got a play boy bunny on her lower back and said that it was because she loved the bunny, but knowing who she is, she did it because she thought boys would find it sexy. It's not sexy...
So I was thinking of getting something small on my wrist and/ or something on my back...
I want to get the one on my wrist to cover up some nasty scars from ages ago. Now that I am done with that I hate having to look down on my wrists and see medical scars and shit. Time for something that inspires me, not brings me down.
And I want to do the neck because I have hair that can cover it for interviews and stuff.




(I would do my parents initials)



I really have no clue, but I am determined to get one.


No comments: